- 1ASML to Supply 102 EUV units by 2Q, "To Accelerate EUV Era"
- 2LG Chem "Development of cobalt-free battery cathode materials by 2025"
- 3From passenger vehicles to military use, Hyundai Motor Group'fully mobilize’ for preoccupies the hydrogen market
- 4[Global Tech Korea 2021] Young-min Choi, Head of LG Chem's Center, Announces, "Development of a Wet Separator that Can Withstand 200 Degrees"
- 5Hyundai Motor's U.S. Stocks Hit the Bottom… Another Emergency in the 'Semiconductor Supply and Demand'
- 6Shin Heung SECis expanding production base for cylindrical parts in response to Samsung SDI’s increased demand.
- 7LG Innotek to Develop a Magnet that Reduces Heavy Rare Earths by 60%
- 8SK Materials plans to build a next-generation silicon anode material factory in Sangju… 850 billion KRW investment
- 9Top Engineering develops micro LED inspection equipment to improve production yield
- 10"IT service companies prefer the divided implementation method for public software project"